Join us in the bosom of God’s own country Kerala, southern India. Let us hold, guide and nurture you. Come and unpack, not only your suitcase but all your tension, stress and responsibilities, surrender and be nurtured.
This 14 day all inclusive panchkarma Ayurvedic retreat is the ultimate in rejuvenation. We’ll be staying in a wonderful intimate and friendly ayurvedic retreat hotel perched on a hill overlooking the Arabian Sea. Set in wonderful tropical gardens and surrounded by coconut groves the peace and tranquillity is palpable as soon as you arrive.
The beautiful Chowara beach is only a short tuk tuk drive away and remains spotless and unspoilt by mass tourism.
There are many craft, jewellery and clothing shops in the village for you to indulge during times where you are not receiving your daily massage treatment.
|Deluxe Room – Share twin||£1,950 per person|
|Deluxe Room – Single occupancy||£2,100 per person|
|Deluxe Villa – Share twin||£2,100 per person|
|Deluxe Villa – Single occupancy||£2,400 per person|
|Deluxe Villa – Couples||£3,900 per couple|
- 14 nights Accommodation in either Deluxe villa or Deluxe room with fan and air-conditioning
- Full board Ayurvedic vegetarian diet tailored to suite your individual dosha and any specific beneficial health needs (Breakfast, Treatment juice, lunch & dinner) 14 days
- Ayurveda doctor initial consultation to design your individual programme and a daily check up before each individually designed treatment (2.5 hours duration daily) 14 day package
- All prescribed herbal medicine or herbal oils for massages etc. during treatment period
- Daily morning Group yoga class. Evening Yoga Nidra/Meditation programme. Plus 2 bespoke one to one yoga therapy sessions per person.
- Trivandrum airport pick-up & drop
- 3 hour back-water cruise to take in the wonderful scenery and gentle ambiance of this magical place
- Ayurveda lecture class to learn the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- A cooking class to learn to recreate the wonderful meals back home.
Reserve your place now for just £650 per person
ONLY 10 ROOMS AVAILABLE
The remaining booking fee is payable by bank transfer.
Flights, Visas, Travel Insurance (which is compulsory) are NOT included in the price.
Non-refundable deposit payment via PayPal or contact Clare to arrange payment terms
Book your flights to Trivandrum Airport
Airport also known as Thiruvananthapuram
In addition to the above programme if you wanted to see a little more of this southern part of India we are offering two trips.
Half day trip to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
£50 per person
We will see the outside (Hindu’s only allowed inside) of Padmanabhaswamy Temple and visit the adjacent Kuthiramalika palace. Then we will drive onto Karikkakom Devi Temple a Hindu temple dedicated to the fierce Goddess Chamundi a form of Kali. This is a beautiful and powerful temple.
Half day trip to an Elephant rehabilitation centre
£50 per person
An amazing opportunity to get close and watch these amazing creatures being washed and tended to so lovingly in the beautiful river.