Join us in 2024 25th November to 5th December in the bosom of God’s own country Kerala, southern India. Let us hold, guide and nurture you. Come and unpack, not only your suitcase but all your tension, stress and responsibilities, surrender and be nurtured.
This 10 day all inclusive panchkarma Ayurvedic retreat is the ultimate in rejuvenation. We’ll be staying in a wonderful intimate and friendly ayurvedic retreat hotel perched on a hill overlooking the Arabian Sea. Set in wonderful tropical gardens and surrounded by coconut groves the peace and tranquillity is palpable as soon as you arrive.
The beautiful Chowara beach is only a short tuk tuk drive away and remains spotless and unspoilt by mass tourism.
There are many craft, jewellery and clothing shops in the village for you to indulge during times where you are not receiving your daily massage treatment.
|Deluxe Room – Share twin
|£1,720 per person
|Deluxe Room – Single occupancy
|£2,160 per person
|Deluxe Villa – Share twin
|£2,040 per person
|Deluxe Villa – Single occupancy
|£2,430 per person
|Deluxe Villa – Couples
|£3,900 per couple
- 10 nights Accommodation in either Deluxe villa or Deluxe room with fan and air-conditioning
- Full board Ayurvedic vegetarian diet tailored to suite your individual dosha and any specific beneficial health needs (Breakfast, Treatment juice, lunch & dinner) 10 days
- Ayurveda doctor initial consultation to design your individual programme and a daily check up before each individually designed treatment (2.5 hours duration daily) 10 day package
- All prescribed herbal medicine or herbal oils for massages etc. during treatment period
- Daily morning Group yoga class. Evening Yoga Nidra/Meditation programme. Plus a bespoke one to one yoga therapy session per person.
- Trivandrum airport pick-up & drop
- 3 hour back-water cruise to take in the wonderful scenery and gentle ambiance of this magical place
- Ayurveda lecture class to learn the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- A cooking class to learn to recreate the wonderful meals back home.
25th November to 5th December 2024
Reserve your place now for just £650 per person
ONLY 14 ROOMS AVAILABLE
The remaining booking fee is payable by bank transfer.
Flights, Visas, Travel Insurance (which is compulsory) are NOT included in the price.
Non-refundable deposit payment via PayPal or contact Clare WhatsApp +44 7408847726 or Jelena Whatsapp +44 7912 756742 – for payment terms and details
Book your flights to Trivandrum Airport
Airport also known as Thiruvananthapuram
£30 per person
Half day trip to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
We will see the outside (Hindu’s only allowed inside) of Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Then we will drive onto Karikkakom Devi Temple a Hindu temple dedicated to the fierce Goddess Chamundi a form of Kali. This is a beautiful and powerful temple.
£40 per person
Half day trip to an Elephant Rehabilitation Centre
An opportunity to witness these amazing creatures up close while they are being bathed and cared for so lovingly back to health
4 day Extension Trip – Hill & Cultural Kerala:
Munnar and Kochi
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days 5th – 8th December 2024
Single occupancy £565 / Twin £400 per person
Day 1 Kovalum to Munnar
- Today morning (10 AM), you will be picked-up
from your hotel in Kovalam for a scenic road
experience to the famous hill station of Kerala –
- Arrive and check in to your hotel and relax.
- and Overnight stay in your resort in Munnar
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
- In the morning after breakfast, sightseeing tour
- Sightseeing includes a visit to Tea Factory,
Blossom Park, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam,
Kundala dam, Echo Point, Rajamala.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Travel to Cochin (130 Km / 04 Hrs)
- In the morning after breakfast, check out from
- Proceed to Cochin (130 km approx.)
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara Waterfalls,
Karadippara Viewpoint, etc.
- Arrive and check in to the hotel in Cochin.
- Enjoy South Indian Cooking Class (Subject to
availability) and Lunch at Tharavadu Multi-Cuisine
Restaurant located in Willington Island.
- Evening Enjoy Kathakali Dance Performance at
- Enjoy dinner at famous Cochin Seafood Speciality Kitchen & Lounge Or Masala
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Fort Kochi Sightseeing – Departure transfer to Cochin Airport
- In the morning after breakfast, Enjoy
sightseeing in Fort Kochi.
- Visit the Jewish Synagogue, St.Francis Church,
Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets, etc.
- Timely departure transfer to Cochin Airport to
board you flight for onward journey.